Foam Alphabet Puzzle
Foam Alphabet Puzzle
Make learning languages fun and interactive with the Funjoy Alphabet Puzzles. The bright and colorful letters are a powerful, hands-on educational tool to foster familiarity with the letters of the alphabet. As your child advances, you can combine multiple letters to form basic words as well. When the learning ends, you can unleash your child's creativity by allowing them to use the interlocking pieces to build towers, homes and anything else their minds can imagine. The fun of playing and the joy of knowledge - how will you Funjoy?
Promote Early Learning: The bright colors are appealing and provide a fun sensory experience to learning.
Interlocking pieces: Creativity is a key part of childhood. This alphabet mat is easy to handle for a young child while they work on their imagination, building, and puzzle skills.
Individual Puzzles: Each letter is its own puzzle! Use them to teach individual letters or create simple words with them.
Easy Care: Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth for super easy clean up.
Product Specifications: each piece measures 3x3 inches and is made of foam.
This product is intended for children over the age of 3 and should be kept away from toddlers, infants and any child who may place the product in their mouth.
SAFETY WARNING: PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH LETTER CAN BE SEPARATED FROM THE PIECE, FORMING A CHOKING HAZARD FOR SMALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 3.
- Lead time for all products is about 2 weeks since each item is made to order. If you need your item by a certain date, please message us BEFORE ordering.
- For wooden items, know that each piece of wood is unique and the colors, grain, etc. wont look the same on any two pieces.
- If purchasing as a gift, please list this in the notes section at checkout and add your gift message there too.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We are not in charge of duties and taxes and you will be responsible for any of those charges at or before shipment time.
- For any products you do not see on the website, shoot us an email and we will let you know if it is something we can create together :)