The Bhaasha Basics Wooden Alphabets are the perfect way to introduce any learner to the alphabet. There is simply no replacement for being able to touch, feel, hold, move and play with each letter.
Each set contains all the consonants and vowels, has a control of error (so your child knows when the letter is facing the "wrong way"), and each letter is about 2in big. The letters come in a beautiful walnut ply finish on one side, giving it a very modern and chic look.
The Gujarati and Hindi sets with maatras come with a set of 1 maatra each.
- Lead time for all products is about 2 weeks since each item is made to order. If you need your item by a certain date, please message us BEFORE ordering.
- For wooden items, know that each piece of wood is unique and the colors, grain, etc. wont look the same on any two pieces.
- If purchasing as a gift, please list this in the notes section at checkout and add your gift message there too.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We are not in charge of duties and taxes and you will be responsible for any of those charges at or before shipment time.
- For any products you do not see on the website, shoot us an email and we will let you know if it is something we can create together :)